Did you know that many military families need additional life insurance to supplement SGLI’s maximum coverage of $400,000? While it sounds like a large sum of money, it will only carry a family so far without a sustainable income from the surviving spouse, should the unthinkable happen.
The beginning of the new year is the perfect time to establish additional security for your family. Plus, the cost of life insurance largely depends on your age, so the younger you are when you get it, the less expensive it may be.
Since 1879, AAFMAA has protected Military Families and helped them manage life’s uncertainties. AAFMAA feels a shared duty to continue this legacy of service and ensure that their friends in uniform are informed and aware that they have choices.
Additionally, AAFMAA provides services that SGLI simply doesn’t offer:
- Continuing coverage even after your service member leaves the Military
- A guarantee that your rates will never increase
- Survivor Assistance Services at no additional cost
- $5,000 personal loan at 1.5% for ranks E-5 to O4
- One call could save your family money while protecting their financial futures for this year and many years to come.
To learn more, visit the experts at AAFMAA.com or give them a call at 1-800-522-5221.