Fall is in the air! We love a good cup of cider and fun by the fire. What a better way to spice up the evening than with some pumpkin pie roasted almonds! Knead to Cook brings us this brilliant and super easy recipe.
- 2 cups of raw almonds
- 3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice seasoning
- 4 tablespoons of organic agave or honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or foil.
- Place your almonds in a bowl.
- Add cinnamon, spice, agave or honey and vanilla.
- Toss to coat each nut.
- Spread the nuts evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
Want to add some more pumpkin spice to your table? Take a look at these: