AAFMAA offers its members a wide range of solutions, ranging from life insurance to mortgages. Take a look at some of the many ways they can assist you and your Military Family.
Becoming a member of the AAFMAA family is easy. AAFMAA provides valuable military life insurance for all stages of your military life. Once you have insured yourself, you can purchase additional policies for you, your spouse, your children and your grandchildren. And now, AAFMAA has made getting life insurance even easier by enabling its members’ Military Spouses to purchase it themselves. Learn more.
Options for Military Members:
- Level Term I — Flexibility to pick just the right amount of coverage. The affordable option for today and tomorrow.
- Level Term II — Perfect for members and their spouses who are looking for an affordable policy for short- and long-term needs.
- Term — A simple, small term policy with a simplified application process.
- 5-Year Renewable Term — Specially designed to provide coverage for a limited time while members get adjusted to their new life after active service.
- Value-Added Whole Life — A great way to secure permanent coverage that grows over time, from the youngest in your family to you.
- Generations Plus — Low premiums to protect what matters the most — your loved ones.
- Wealth Builder Life Insurance — Permanent coverage for members of any age and medical status with the option to annuitize the cash value.
- Long Term Care Settlement Option — A policy with no additional premium that can provide an early payout of a death benefit to the insured rather than to a designated beneficiary.
- Cadets & Midshipmen Free — A FREE Introductory AAFMAA Membership, including a $5,000 Term Life Insurance policy, plus Survivor Assistance Services
Learn more about AAFMAA life insurance solutions.
AAFMAA members in need of short-term cash can benefit from AAFMAA’s $5,000 Career Assistance Program (CAP) Loan. This loan offers one-time only loans of $5,000 at just 1.5% interest for eligible ranks. It is designed for those who are on active duty, Full and Part-time Guard and Reserve as well, in ranks E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, all Warrant Officers, O-1, O-2, O-3, and O-4. This one-time-only program can help bridge your financial gaps. Learn more.
Are you achieving your financial goals? whether or not we have a “plan” to get there. Whether you’re completing our own education, buying a home, helping your children prepare for their future, or planning for your own retirement, having a financial plan is the key to success. AAFMAA Wealth Management & Trust can help you get started. Learn more.
Move into you dream home with AAFMAA Mortgage Services. Their knowledge Loan Officers can help you purchase, refinance, and even build a home with quotes tailored to your unique circumstances. AAFMAA Mortgage Services in now available in 18 states and counting. Learn more.