Who doesn’t love tacos!? Chef Aaron Sanchez shares his recipe for quite possibly the world’s best taco recipe.
What you’ll need
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 can of Sierra Mist Natural
- Crumbled cheese (of your choice)
- Minced spring onion
- Shredded lettuce
How it’s done
- Add and mix the chicken, onion, cumin, garlic, chipotle peppers, tomato and soda into a slow cooker for 6 hours on it’s lowest setting with the lid on.
- Add the mixture to tortillas and garnish with cheese, spring onion, lettuce and cilantro.