Is there a difference between the way men and women handle money? There can be, based on varying priorities, responsibilities, and more. Find out what you need to know to be a successful money manager. Watch one of two available sessions as AAFMAA financial experts Bonnie Humphrey and Carrie Clark discuss financial factors that affect women in a free webinar:
Women & Money —
It’s Our Other Significant Other
Thursday, December 8, 2016
The webinar will consider how financial planning and investment management aren’t necessarily “one gender fits all”. AAFMAA will explore how women’s feelings about money suggest a different focus for their planning strategies and a different approach to their money-managing relationships with financial advisors.
Topics will include:
- Financial misperceptions about women and money
- The many relationships women must balance in daily life
- Why money is a significant relationship
- How women look at finances, financial planning and investing
- How to avoid making investment mistakes
- Where to begin with managing finances and major life changes
If you cannot attend the event, you can watch a recording afterward. We hope you enjoy it and take away some very important and smart tips you can use for yourself and your family.