Claire Gallam from SheKnows Chef Mom has come up with one of the coolest pizza ideas we’ve ever seen! We are in love with this adorable ghost pizza. It’s the perfect dinner idea for your little one or even just yourself!
- 1 homemade pizza crust (use this recipe)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- Black olives, chopped
- Green olives
- Rosemary leaves
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll out the crust on a floured surface with a floured rolling pin to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust until it’s fully covered. Bake the crust for about 8 – 10 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Slice the fresh mozzarella. Using a ghost cookie cutter cut out some ghost shapes. Place the ghosts on top of the pizza sauce. Using the finely chopped olives, place eyes on the head of the ghosts. Bake the pizza for about 5 – 6 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Once the pizza is baked, make spiders by sticking the rosemary leaves into the green olives. Place the spiders next to the ghosts and serve (serves 6)
More Halloween food inspiration:
Yum! Friday is pizza night at our house. I may be trying this one tonight!