While the GI Bill is a fantastic benefit for service members and veterans, the benefits actually stretch far beyond current and former military personnel. Did you know that the GI Bill benefits can actually be transferred to spouses and children? Unused benefits can be transferred to dependents once approved by the Department of Defense. Once approved by the DoD, beneficiaries can apply at the VA. To be eligible:
  • Your service member has served at least 6 years in the Armed Forces, and agrees to serve at least 4 additional years, your family is eligible to apply for transfer of unused GI Bill entitlements to the spouse.
  • After 10 years of service, the transfer can be made to spouse and/or children.
Get more information and apply.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This