A fun summer hair statement that’s trending on Pinterest is chalked hair. This is a great weekend activity or birthday party idea for little girls. It’s also great for adults who are feeling colorful, just because. Brighten up your style without committing to the long-term color…with chalk!
Here’s how it’s done
- Dampen small sections of pre-styled hair
- Color the chalk pastels with the direction of your hair until you reach the perfect brightness and intensity
- Blowdry the damp, newly colored sections
- Flatiron or curl the colored sections to help the color set
- Restyle your hair and you’re ready
We’re all about this sassy summer look! Get out, enjoy the summer and show off your bold new look.
What trends are you loving this summer?