Life can get tough and sometimes we find ourselves between a rock and a hard place. If you’re having trouble paying your rent, you may be able to get some help. suggests checking out the following links:


State Housing Finance Agency

Local Public Housing Agency Office

Local Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Office

Rental Assistance Programs

State Tenant Rights

Housing Counseling

Public Housing Assistance

State Social Services Agency

Housing Choice Voucher Program


Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)

Senior Citizen

Eldercare Locator

Housing for Senior Citizens

State Units on Aging (SUAs)

Rural Resident

Local Rural Development (RD) Office




Pin It on Pinterest

Share This