If you’re trying to get rid of the extra temptations staring at you from the candy bowl, or just want to send some treats to the troops, be sure to ship your candy no later than November 15 to:
17330 Victory Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 91406-5438
ATTN: Halloween Candy/Angel Cuevas
Here are a few Do’s and Don’ts to keep in mind:
- DO separate chocolate and non-chocolate candy.
- DO include donations of individually-packaged toothbrushes, dental floss and toothpaste — we need to keep smiles on the troops’ faces all shiny, bright and healthy!
- DO fill out the Donation Form and include the number of pounds of candy, number of toothbrushes, etc., you are shipping.
- DON’T ship the candy to any other Operation Gratitude address than the Victory Boulevard address.
- DON’T purchase candy for us at the 1/2-off sales after Halloween — please consider making a financial donation instead.
- DON’T use boxes any larger than 24″x 24″x 20,” please.
- DON’T send Pixy Stix – unfortunately, they make a mess for the troops.
For more information, visit Operation Gratitude.