If you and your spouse are starting to consider a new addition to the family, or if you’re already in your first trimester, look around to see what items and resources other mommys-to-be are loving.
Allison, who’s expecting a new baby on March 30, 2015, shares all sorts of advice and resources on her YouTube channel: Allison’s Journey. In her video above, check out some of her great info, advice and resources on:
- How she deals with nausea and other tummy troubles
- How to use a fetal doppler
- Pregnancy fashions to stay comfortable no matter what season
- Body pillows and Snoogles
- Pregnancy apps like Ovia Pregnancy Tracker and Baby Calendar, Baby Center, and Pregnancy+
What are some of your pregnancy must-have items? Let us know in the comments below.