Whether you live near your mom, plan on visiting her this Mother’s Day or need a gift to send to show her your love, Joy Suzanne’s DIY manicure jar is a great way to pamper your mom!
This kit can be as simple or as elaborate as you want to make it. Add photos or a nostalgic note to the package to make it extra special.
What you’ll need
- Mason jar or Hermes jar
- Nail polish, clippers, lotions, files, etc.
- Cotton balls or tissue paper
- Ribbon and fake flower (optional)
- Hot glue gun
- Place the cotton balls or tissue paper into the bottom of the jar.
- Add your manicure supplies.
- If you’ve chosen to add a flower to the lid, apply a generous amount of hot glue, and hold the flower into place until the glue dries.
- If you’ve chosen to add a ribbon, apply a thin line of hot glue to the ribbon, lengthwise, to holding the ribbon in place until the glue dries. (Only glue where the ribbon will lie flat against the jar.) Tie a bow with the remaining ends.
- Get creative with any other decorative touches.