Looking to jazz up your sandals this summer? We found this awesome DIY gladiator wrap sandal project from Glitter ‘N Glue that may be just what you’re looking for. All you need are flip flops, a lightweight oblong summer scarf and scissors. Here are the directions from Glitter ‘N Glue:
- The scarf is key to the success of this project. It’s important that your scarf is oblong and light. Forever 21 has tons of inexpensive scarves that are perfect for this project. I love this one, this one and this one.
- Using your scissors, cut the scarf in half so that you have two long pieces of fabric.
- Fold the scarf in half.
- Slide the scarf under the “V” of the flip flop.
- Place the loose ends (the straps) through the loop and pull tight.
- Slide the knot to the bottom of the “V” and separate the two fabric straps.
- Wrap the fabric straps around the “V” of the flip flops.