Finally, cookies and frozen yogurt come together to make what may be one of the most amazingly decadent deserts in the world thanks to Anna and twopeasandtheirpod from the Tasty Kitchen blog. Don’t fret if you don’t have an ice cream maker, all you need is a freezer and some patience.
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until they are light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, soda and salt.
- Add the chocolate and stir.
- Gently fold the flour and chocolate mixture to butter mixture.
- Add yogurt and stir again.
- Place in a container and cover.
- Freeze overnight.
Check out the Tasty Kitchen blog for a full photo tutorial of this tasty treat!