MilSpouse Career Opp: Operation EventPrep Franchise Giveaway
We know as well as you do that building your career while being a full-time Military Spouse can be difficult. Frequent Permanent Change of Station (PCS) moves ensure that you are never in one place for too long, making it hard to build a reliable network. But fear not because EventPrep® is here to help.
Founded by Military Veterans, EventPrep is a full-service event planning and management company. In honor of Military Appreciation Month, they’re offering a unique and exclusive opportunity to activity duty Military Spouses who want to start or grow their career in the hospitality industry. What exactly are they offering? The opportunity to become a small business owner! Yup, that’s right.
EventPrep is giving you the chance to own and operate your very own home-based event planning franchise with no territory limitations. Each franchise is valued at $40,000. Sounds almost too good to be true, right? Well it’s not!
How to Enter
1) Complete the entry form by July 15, 2018. (Be sure to read the official rules and regulations.)
2) Submit your Candidate Profile by July 25, 2018.
3) Be on the lookout for the announcement of the top 25 MilSpouse candidates on July 31, 2018.
4) Create and submit your 2-minute “Why Me” video and Personality Assessment by August 17, 2018.
5) Cross your fingers and get ready to win. The top 10 candidates will be announced on August 20, 2018.
6) America votes on top 10 candidates to select a winner. Voting ends September 14, 2018.
Do you think you have what it takes to head up one of EventPrep’s newest franchises? Watch the video below for more details or visit eventprepfranchise.com/GiveAway for additional giveaway information. Enter today and you could be a business owner before you know it. May the best Military Spouse win!
More Career Advice from SpouseLink: