Amira’s Tips for College Options and Opportunities as a Military Spouse or Girlfriend:
- Consider your future location changes (research school options).
- Take online classes whenever possible (research prerequisites).
- If you can’t take online classes, look into 8-week class options.
- Consider getting your degree in steps.
- If your Military loved one has to move suddenly, talk to professors about expediting grades or class completion options.
- Take prerequisites at a community college to save money.
- Take advantage of Military tuition benefits, discounts, and in-state tuition.
Watch the video to get another MilSpouse’s take on the situation. Do you have any education advice?