Anyone can help a Military Family in need!
Spirit Of Sharing provides need-based assistance to active duty MilFams (and some veterans) in Southern California during the holiday season and throughout the year in emergencies. The organization works to collect donations year round in person, by mail and online as a way to help and support the SoCal Military community.
How can you adopt a Military Family for Christmas?
- Adopt-A-Military Family, or adopt more than one!
- Purchase commissary cards and/or grocery cards (for a family of 4-5) about $200. NOTE: This is based on a family of 4-5 individuals this cost may rise for larger families.
- Shop for your family! Ensure that each child has two new and warm outfits for school! (any combination of warm jacket, shoes, or shirts, and pants will work).
- TOYS!!!! Shop for each Military child and help ‘Santa’ get them two gifts from their Christmas Wish List!
- Don’t Forget Mom & Dad! SOS suggests a dinner out for the family, or movie night, or anything that you would like.
- Wrap-up your gifts, clothes, and any extra items. OR give those gifts to SOS and their loving volunteers will do it.
- Have fun! You are doing a good deed!
- You may only have the ability to pick one option, or you may do ALL of it. That is up to you anything you can do is helpful.
To learn more, visit Spirit Of Sharing, or send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-726-8100 (or) 760-859-5911. Please leave a message stating that you want to Adopt-A-Military family for Christmas and the SOS team will return your call as soon as possible.