The Military Spouse Job Search
MilSpouse of 18+ years, Niquelle Wright, shares 3 common job search mistakes Military Spouses often make. To help spouses further their careers strategically, she also offers a variety of alternatives and solutions.
- Start a degree program you won’t be able to finish before your next move.
- Pursue a degree that requires individual state licenses and certifications.
- Settle for a job that’s ‘good enough.’
- Find a home-based business with a significant online component. This gives you flexibility domestically and internationally.
- Select a business where training is available online.
- Find a business opportunity online.
Check out Niquelle’s video above for more details, and be sure to visit Empowered Spouses for even more MilSpouse career guidance.