Mouth-Watering Fresh Fruit Popsicles
It’s turning into popsicle season! Embrace the heat with an icy treat. Check out Audra Kurtz‘ recipe for natural fruit popsicles.
There’s also an alternate grown-up version of this vitamin-packed snack…with a twist.
What you’ll need
- Coconut water
- Your favorite fresh fruit (pineapple, mango, strawberries, blueberries and kiwi work great)
- Popsicle molds
- A bottle of your favorite vodka, for the grown-up version
How it’s done
- Dice your fruits (soak them overnight in vodka, in the refrigerator, for the grown-up version)
- Drop your fruit into the molds, arranging it as you like.
- Pour coconut water over the fruit.
- Place the popsicle stick into the liquid and freeze overnight.
- Now you and your kids are really ready to enjoy some fun in the sun!