Thanks for sharing your ideas!
We welcome anything you feel will support, inform or inspire other Military Spouses — from a funky music video you love to a personal experience that offers tips, tricks or info that has given you strength or insights that you can pass on to others. Share what matters to you — this is your site.
Submit your content below — and be sure to fill out the “About You” tab so we can give you credit for your contribution. You’ll see it on the site, as long as it meets our Terms. Questions? Please email us at SpouseLinkEditor@aafmaa.com.
A few more details can be found here:
By contributing to SpouseLink, you agree to the following terms. Read all of SpouseLink’s Terms & Conditions here.
- As a SpouseLink contributor, you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that SpouseLink does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You can anonymously contribute content – if published, this content will come as a post from SpouseLink Editor.
- You hereby give permission for us to publish your content on the SpouseLink website, in any format and in any channel.
- Each SpouseLink user has a non-exclusive license to access your Content.
- If you are providing content (written, visual, video) that is not created by you, you certify that you are providing information on who created it (a URL will suffice).
- If you say the content is yours and it is copyright challenged, you are solely responsible for handling the challenge and you hereby indemnify and hold SpouseLink and AAFMAA harmless from any liability resulting from any such challenge.
- You represent that the content, whether yours or from a third party, is not libelous, slanderous, offensive; has no overtly offensive language; and does not promote dangerous activities.
- We have the sole and unfettered discretion to publish or not publish your content, with or without explanation to you. Although we aim to keep content living on the site forever, we also have the sole right to remove content at any time for any reason without explanation to you
- We have the right to edit your content while still maintaining its integrity.
- If providing content, images, and videos from your own website or blog, you agree that we can repost it to SpouseLink.
- If you delete or remove your Content, SpouseLink may retain it for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
- We will not pay royalties, expenses or any other compensation for your content. However, you can promote your business, website, or social media links within each piece of content you provide.
- For raw video footage provided, we will include an intro and exit screen that is branded with the SpouseLink logo.
- SpouseLink and AAFMAA do not endorse any Content submitted by any user or licensor, or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed on SpouseLink.
- SpouseLink will promptly remove any Content if properly notified that it infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.