Recipe for Melt-in-Your-Mouth Snowball Cookies
So simple and so tasty. This recipe for melt-in-your-mouth Snowball Cookies is fun and easy to make. Get the little ones involved in this one. They will love the handwork involved, and will be anxiously awaiting the chance to eat the final product.
Makes approximately 40 cookies.
- 2 cups, pecans, walnuts or almonds, chopped finely
- 2 cups. all-purpose flour
- 1/4-cup. white sugar
- 1 tsp., vanilla extract
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4-tsp, salt (optional)
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except the powdered sugar, with a beater set on low until well blended.
- Shape into 1-inch round balls and place on a cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes, or until done. They should look set, but not brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes on a baking rack. While still warm, roll in powdered sugar. Then cool completely.
You will be surprised how quickly these cookies disappear — in your mouth and in your kitchen. They are that delicious!
Have a favorite cookie recipe you’d like to share? Let us know by commenting below or clicking on “Tell Your Story”.