DIY: 4th of July Lights
Carolyn from Hooked and Happy has a great idea for your 4th of July party! Instead of buying expensive patriotic lights, try taking an egg carton, cheap string lights, paint, and some glitter to make your own fabulous party lighting. Here are her directions:
- Cut out the egg cartons and paint
- Let them dry overnight and then apply glitter glue. Let them dry again.
- Make holes in the center for the lights (try a sharp pen)
- Pop the lights through the holes
- Make sure to never leave lights unattended